We support Foreign Small & Medium Enterprises by guiding and advising them for their Indian market entry initiative.We provide primary data and near ground information for the SME to analyze, plan, sometimes re-plan or tweak their existing strategy.
Market Information & feedback are always realistic and honest - collected, disseminated and well-articulated to help in quick & correct decision making by the SME.
We also help in getting necessary governmental approvals, licenses and permissions to set up the infrastructure in India or to just import, warehouse & sell.
We shall advise and guide a foreign company in establishing & expanding business in INDIA. The advisory responsibilities include - not limited to-
- Selection and Appointment of Distributors
- Negotiation with Buyers/Merchandisers of Retail Chain Groups.
- Corporate/Institutional Sales.
- Feedback on Product promotion, pricing and placement strategy.
- Monitoring & advising on competitor’s activities.
- Help & guide for obtaining Approvals from & making Representations to Government Departments in India.
- Help & guide for making Representations to various Government Departments.